Blog Background

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I am learning too!

Hi All,

I had a crazy summer and things are still moving! I am about to start my 3rd full week with my class and I am in love with my group! They are all so different and I love it! I have been telling them the past few weeks that I am learning just like they are because I am new to the school! My district has a curriculum for every subject which is AMAZING! Now, I just have to dedicate time to learn all of these new curriculums!

One of the programs our district uses is Fundations! I think it is a wonderful program from what I have seen so far and how ready my kiddos came in from kinder! Those of you that know the program know it is not super cutesy! I had tons of stuff from last year, phonics posters, alphabet line and such that I am now unable to use! So, I decided to make my own cutesy materials to go along with the program! The first thing I made is an alphabet line! It can go in any room, but ties along with this program!


Check it out here in my TpT Store!

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments: