Blog Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Controlled R

Hi All!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! This was the first weekend in a long time I had a break! Today was a PJ all day kind of day and I loved it! Last week was my last days of student teaching and I already miss it! So...I created these little activities that goes with the reading series my class was following! The focus is on the Controlled R spelled -ir, -ur and -er. I present The Twirling Girls!, Summertime Surfing!, and Soccer Team ER!




Each activity has word cards that are specific to the controlled r spelling, a game board, and a recording sheet! Head over to my TpT store to check them out! 

Don't forget about my new blog giveaway! You can cheek it out here

Thank you for all of your continued support! Have a great night and a great start to your week! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I will need to get those ones. We miss you too. More than you know.

    ReplyDelete