Blog Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Oinking Cowboys!

Thanks to Scrappin' Doodles, I came up with this fun little activity that practices the oi and oy sound in words! The OInking CowbOYs! I made a pretty simple sort that has two sorting mats, 24 word card, and two coordinating worksheets! I created this to be used as a literacy center for 1st grade Houghton Mifflin Theme 9 Week 3! I think my cooperating teacher, wonderful next door teacher love it more than the students, but that is okay! Check it out here!



Don't forget to check out my blog giveaway for new members and thank you for all of your support!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right. We are more excited than the kids but they do not get excited over much and well us...we get excited over everything! Things will not be the same without you around.

    ReplyDelete