Blog Background

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Subs, Conferences, and Kiddos OH MY!

Hi All! This week has been a blur so far for me. There are so many new things happening and so many firsts for me. To start off I was at a training on Monday so I had my first sub! Ahhh, I had never written sub plans and the whole day at the training I was worried if the sub had enough to do, how were my kiddos doing, what were they doing AHHHH! I hope this is normal! From the notes she left the kiddos did great! Yay!

Then on Tuesday I had my first conferences back to back to back! They are not as scary as I had thought (or had nightmares dreams about!) Thanks to my very supportive colleagues who are keeping my spirits up/giving me advice/letting me vent! I am really starting to feel like a part of the team at my school! Two days done and two more to go! Then fall break!

I hope you all are having a great week! Here is a piece of work from one of my kiddos from the day I had a sub! When I read it today I seriously laughed out loud! Too cute!

(Translation: I did not like Oh No because the pictures were ugly the author would be fired.)

I hop to post soon about all of the fun math activities we have been doing this week! The kiddos and I are having so much fun! Our rule machine, number lines, doubles rap! So much to share very soon! Have a great night!

1 comment: