I have also been seeing this linky on many blogs and think it is so fun! So I am linking up with Amy over at Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons!
2. I met my AmAzInG fiance the first weekend at college! I told myself before going that I was not going to date or get into a serious relationship until I was at least a junior HAHA that didn't work and I couldn't be happier! Lots of wedding planning going on here! We have been engaged two years and have just started planning! Wedding May or June 2013 here we come!
3. I love Amy's comment about sleeping in V-necks! I do the same thing except I cannot wear pants to bed! They get stuck on the sheets and tug and AHH! It makes me so mad! Shorts are the way to go! Plus living in AZ it is always too hot to wear pants!
4. I had an extra tooth! Yup, I said that extra tooth and it was growing in the roof of my mouth up to my nose! So weird! So I had to get that removed before I had braces!
5. I hate to snorkel, actually I hate the ocean! It gives me the creeps! I do not like the fact that there are weird creatures under me that I cannot see! I am in their element of water! I don't mind going on boats or anything, but swimming in the ocean freaks me out!
6. Speaking of ocean, I went on a cruise with my family, while I was in high school. We went on this excursion where you went to a sandbar in the middle of the ocean and their were huge stingrays! I was reluctant, but my dad got me off the boat and in the water. He told me that if I didn't have food they wouldn't come near me so I kept shuffling along. Then this thing started coming toward me and my dad just kept saying they will go around you, you don't have food! Then this thing came right up my belly and was right in my face! Cue the blood curdling screams! I shuffled my little self right back up on that boat!
7. I have very fair skin and that means going to the dermatologist A LOT! I had one removed on my lower back which kept me from wearing pants because of where the waistband would lay! This was during student teaching and we had my first field trip coming up! I was not going to go on my first field trip in a dress or skirt. Ah-ha moment! Maternity pants have a stretchy waistband! Ran out and got a pair...with that very awkward moment at the register when the lady asks when I am due! Haha
Anyways there are some random facts and stories (sorry) about me! Hop on over to Amy's blog to link up!